Sunday, December 27, 2009

On the Wii

Last year- Santa gave us a Wii. WII love it. We don't buy a lot of games or anything. It only seems to come out on rainy, snowy, or cold days. But that's why we bought it. A few times last summer, I commented on how I would like to get a Wii Fit. I forgot about it. I have a membership to the gym - ohhh yeah.

So this year, under the tree was a Wii Fit. Many critics have expressed doubt. But- I like it. It's a great way for someone like me who is snowed in to move. It's a great way to try and get my brain and body moving. Of course the girls love it too. Allison is fun to watch hula hooping... Natalie is too, but that's between you and me. Ok? shhhh...

One sort of cool sort of awful thing about my mii is that it is shaped according to my bmi. YIKES. That's not very flattering. Even my girls say, "Mom you're not that fat." Well thanks girls - sort of. There's no way of getting over the denial of being chubby than having your wii balance board saying "ouch" when you step on it. BRUTAL!

No comments: