Wednesday, October 22, 2008

What? They recorded my song?

When I was a little girl, I loved to make up songs. I'd sit on the swing while my mom put the cloths on the line and pump my legs so I'd go as high as I'd go. My songs were always about love, friends, and exciting travels.

Sometimes, I'd get out of control and mom would have to wag her finger at me and say "That song doesn't sound very nice..." I'd sing it some more and then I'd get a "Roberta Louise- STOP."

So, I was really surprised this morning when I was listening to the radio and heard this song. It sounded like something I would have made up on the swings.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What the heck radio station do you listen to?!?!

Me said...

The only station that has a strong enough signal at six in the morning.. KTRF. When I heard that song, I really did think that it sounded like a song I would have song as a five year old girl who watched too many soap operas. Dang! That song had action.

snooky said...

Wow! No wonder your mom didn't always think you songs were appropriate for a little girl!