Monday, May 5, 2008

Gee Bees



Jason got his Bees. He's so thrilled. Its another dream come true. Why does he have dreams such as these? Don't ask me. We've been together for a long time, and I still don't understand that guy. WE all have obsessions. My obsession is reading, writing, and teaching. I'm fond of youtube videos...

Jason just has a ton of obsessions. Bees, Beer, Worms, compost, Ron Paul, Beer, Bees, chickens, gardening, building guitars. Just to name a few.

Jason wants honey. To make wine. As you can see, the girls are excited for the bees. When Jason added the bees to the hive, they couldn't stand the wait. They were so excited. I hate to admit it. I was too.

1 comment:

lectrixie said...

Oh, this sounds so fun! You guys have some great obsessions. = )

Call me when the wine is ready!!!