Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Plan -

Missi and Mark left for Rochester this afternoon.  Last night, I told the girls we would need to figure a better way for having five kids around. 

We made a plan.  I told the kids they would bath at 7:00 starting youngest to oldest.  Mykayla, Mariah, and then, Allison took their showers.  Natalie will have her shower at 8:30.  Ethan will start the round of showers in the morning starting at 6:30 sharp!

I had the kids help me set the dinner table.  We prayed before dinner.  Natalie and Ethan washed dishes while Mariah and Allison were sweeping and swiffer mopping the floor in the dining room.

The four big kids finished the evening chores in ten minutes.

That would have taken me at least forty.

How's that for cooperation?

1 comment:

TeacherScribe said...

Now, that sounds like efficiency!