Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I Found My Left Inner Thigh.

After many weeks of working with the lovely Christel, I finally found my left inner thigh.

Now many of you are probably thinking; "Lovie, ummm... it's right there. It is somewhat noticeable."

Well, I have to admit you're right. It isn't exactly small. It's just my brain was ignoring it.

Huh?

On my last visit, Christel helped me find just where this muscle is. We tried many different exercises until I found at least two that would help me find this muscle.

I told Christel; "I think it's actually getting sore."

And that's a good thing.

I was actually sweating.

And that's a good thing, I think.

As I get more interested in working out, the less interested I am in eating junk. I know you probably don't believe me, but I'm not craving sugar 24/7. Sometimes, I only eat when I'm hungry.

Who is this masked bandit?

A lady who has found her inner thigh.

No comments: