Saturday, July 19, 2008

My Classroom


Friday, I found myself in Fosston getting all my paperwork. I found out about all the health insurance plans, my sick leave, and all the retirement hoopla stuff. Of course, I can't remember it. I try, but I'm an English major after all. I do the best I can.

Afterwards, I went in to Principal Strom's office and got my key to my room. This isn't the first time I've been in my room, but it is the first time alone. I noticed the projector up on the ceiling. I was glad it would be ready for me on my first day. I have many memory sticks full of fun lessons and movies appropriate to "The Learning Environment." I'm cuckoo for technology.

I have a lot to think about. I know Fosston's youth need me to give them the best. I'm looking at this blank room and see the beginning of something good.

1 comment:

Norma said...

Good luck. I know you'll have this classroom looking terrific.