Thursday, July 28, 2011

Class Reunions

Aaaahhh Penelope Trunk - she got me thinking about gossip in her her latest blog post How to See the Need for Change.  She said that her friend created a chart to understand the gossip of her new Small Town in Wisconsin.


My sister's class had their twenty year reunion this past weekend - and woo wee did the gossip spill all on over facebook.  Oooooo.  Juicy stuff.  But of course, I can't tell you about it.

Unless - well - you happen to invite one of the classmates to dinner - because then, well, see you'd have to have a clue in what not to say since a lot of people around here are related.

One thing I found is that I say the wrong thing all the time.  So - then, I may tell you so you don't have to put your foot in your mouth - see where this takes me?

Luckily, our class doesn't have gossip like that.  We're perfect angels.  Just you wait and see.

No comments: