Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Grandma Vicki's Advice on Travel...


Recently, I gathered my mom's traveling advice. My mom loves to travel and loves to give advice. When I was sixteen, she was my Girl Scout Leader and brought my troop to Disney World. She was very stern and had us all in tow. I still remember "the good times." Here is some classic advice a la Grandma Vicki

1. Don't drink. You act stupid when you drink... Someone could like steal your wallet when you're drunk.

2. Put a DO NOT DISTURB sign on your door. What do you want maids in your room for? They might steal your stuff. Hang up your towels to dry and reuse them. Bring your own shampoo. Make your own bed.

3. When you get off the plane for connecting flights, don't have the first thing you look for be food. Find your next gate.

4. When traveling in a group, wear matching visors. You want to be sure to stand out.

5. Wear comfortable shoes. Whatta ya think this is? A beauty pageant.

Grandma Vicki loves to travel. She really should have her own travel talk show. Some topics she might discuss on her talk show are;

1. Taramisu is really good. I mean, really good.

2. Don't go to Paris. They are so rude, I mean they're rude.

3. Italian Shoes- They're Cheap.

No comments: