Thursday, July 23, 2009

A fun post

I always get a kick out of reading Kurt's stuff. For one, we graduated together. We were classmates from the start. I'm not sure if we were in kindergarten together or not, but we've known each other for a long time. Growing up, we lived a few blocks apart. So it's fun to read his take on our same neighborhood. And of course, Kurt is an English teacher too.

It's cool to live in a small town. We share a lot of the same memories. In that way, we all have a lot in common. We're all sort of brothers and sisters.

Recently, Kurt wrote about one of my favorite memories from high school. Gosh darnit... I love this story.

http://teacherscribe.blogspot.com/2009/07/simon.html

1 comment:

Snookyk said...

I see this post is very old, but somehow I ran across it and love the work "crapft." The crocheted item in the photo looks lovely, however. So I thought if you put it under glass and displayed it on the toilet tank, it would, despite its loveliness, still qualify for crapft.