Monday, October 18, 2010

I'm So Mad At Bill Cosby

Last night, I had one of those dreams that make you so mad that you can barely wrap your mind around it.  My dream was about Bill Cosby.

Last year, I taught a yearbook class.  Those senior and junior girls really tugged at my heart.  I made plans with one of the seniors to take her out to supper this Saturday when I pick up my new sewing machine.

In my dream, Bill Cosby was working for my dad as a lineman.  I couldn't figure out why he'd want that job as I'm pretty sure that he's financially secure. In the mean time,  My student worked for me at the pool as a lifeguard.  Her dad was upset because he thought she was starting to see Mr. Cosby against his wishes.  I assured him that they were only rumors.

Later that night, my dad confirmed to me that the rumors were true. My student was, in fact, dating Bill Cosby. 

Jason and I took them out to eat.  It was a little annoying to watch them make out.  It was all I could do to not shake her and ask her what she was thinking...

More importantly - I wanted to shake Mr. Cosby and ask him just what the hell he was thinking.

No comments: