Friday, October 1, 2010

Ok ok - Brennie -


I'm making this table topper for Jason's Grandma for Christmas - it's one of the first things I've made that I'm not embarrassed to show anyone -  So my friend Brenda asked - "Bobbi - would you show us something you've made?"

And now I have.

I love looking at all the boxes and diamonds - how easy and difficult it was to make.  I had switched an angle of a square - and when I did that - the whole pattern was lost - so out...  came the seam ripper - I put the blocks on my cutting board and played with them awhile - and ta da!!!!!

This pattern was free!!!!! FREE FREE!   

One thing that I loved about this pattern is that is uses charms - you can buy charm packs in quilt shops  - and well - there's a lot of different fabrics in a pack - that matches- and they're so pretty....  and they're already cut!!!

No comments: