Thursday, June 12, 2008

It's my birthday and I'll jump if I want to.


umm... yea, I'm 34 today. I thought it would be a bad day, and I'd be all depressed. Instead, I found myself to be happy and grateful for my family!
For the past, oh... forever, I've hated my birthday.

Well, I'd start out loving it. Yes. It was my birthday!
By the end of the day, I'd realize no one remembered.
I mean my mom hardly ever remembers.
That's just weird.

I'd get all sentimental and depressed.
THEN, I'd get embarrassed because no one remembered, and I was so
down about it.

This year, I was all up to hating
my birthday. I was ready to be all
down and depressed.

And suddenly, most people remembered.

I got tons of greetings via facebook and the like.

And, well, I felt happy it was my birthday.

Even if, my mom still hasn't remembered!


No comments: