Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Me and my gang

A few years ago when Susan got married, she rented the old roller rink as her reception hall. It was the best wedding dance I ever went to. We danced, we laughed, and we rollerskated. As you can see, all of my friends are knockouts. These pictures are a few years old, but they are some of my favorite pictures of us ever!





In this picture, it looks like I had too much to drink! I get that way when I drink too much Diet Coke. But, there may have been a little wine involved.




Another lovely picture of our wonderful evening.






After fourteen years, we still keep in contact. We are as diverse now as we were then.






We had so much fun! I'll always remember the night we rollerskated our hearts out! Our dear friend Sara took all these pictures. :) So unfortunately, one can only see her in one of these pictures.

No comments: