Saturday, September 25, 2010

Well.. I'm a Diva

A Domestic Diva of course.

I've spent the last few days either subbing or sorting through Tupperware, cereal boxes, old skates, old toys, pictures, papers, and of course, books.

I've thrown out four garbage bags of tuppers without their ware... expired food found in the back of the lazy susan....  and items I won't mention because I plan on being in denial when my mom or anyone else asks whatever happened to?  I can say "Hmmmmm... not sure."  and give her a confused look.

It's a lot of work.  And it's slow.

And I don't have a lot of patience for housework.  I want to spend my time reading, sewing, or crocheting...   But, as we're going through each bedroom and replacing carpets from 1976 with hard surfaces...  I'm finding this organizational revolution is a necessary evil.

No comments: