Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Plans

I used to travel a bunch more as a kid.  My parents love to travel.  I do too.

I miss it.



And so - in the next few years as our debt dwindles - I am planning on traveling more.

Now - Jason isn't the traveling type.... But that's ok.  He can sleep in the hotel room if he wants or even stay at home if necessary.....  So - that's that.  I have a feeling his curiosity will get the best of him.  I've found that I can just stuff him in the car with a hat and shades and he'll go just about any where with me.(Kind of Like Bernie here) 



  When we got back from South Dakota, he turned to me and said "Well, that was nice.  Let's not go anywhere next summer." 

Well nice try there Buckeye....

I packed him in the car last weekend and took him camping--  Tent and everything.

What happens to a little old girl like me who hasn't had a job for hmmm... officially two days is that she needs to start planning something.  And since it isn't lesson plans for Language Arts - it's Traveling for Aakhuses. 

Here are the destinations I'm dreaming up...


Disneyworld - for the kids *wink wink* 

Acadia National Park - I have no idea why I want to go there - the name just sticks out in my head.

Spain - because I have a slight lisp.

Germany - because one of my best friends live there.

New York City - because one of my best friends lives near there.....

Greece - because I saw Momma Mia.

No comments: